All Information That We Collect
We will share all those information for why we are asking about your personal information in that place, where we will ask for your information.
And if you do contact us directly, we get some other information about you like phone number, email and sometimes maybe your address if you choose to provide us.
How We Use Your Information?
Udyog Mantra main purpose is to share best and quality content to their users to enhance their knowledge and we are not here to sell anything else.
So, we can use the information that is provided by you for emails about our next article or post.
Udyog Mantra follows a standard protocol for using log files. The files log of the visitors when they visit udyogmantra.in. This is a part of hosting services’ analytics information that we collect from internet protocol addresses, your internet service provider, Which browser you use, date and time, and also possibly a number of clicks the user made, and the main thing is that all the hosting providers do this.
None of them is connected to any information that is personally identifiable. The main purpose of the information is to know how the user is behaving with the website, how the trend is going on and to gather demographic information to know the user intent.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
They get your IP address to create their advertisement campaigns more effectively. And keep in mind or do note that Udyog Mantra do not have any access or control over the cookies used by third parties.
CCPA Privacy Rights
If we talk about CCPA rights then California Customers have the full right to make a request to disclose the data that a business has already collected, to delete any personal data or information about you and also not to sell any personal information or data collection to others.
We will definitely respond to your request within one month of your request and You can contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
For Data protection Rights every reader is entitled to the following:
- You have full right to ask us for copies of your personal data and for this you have to pay very small fees.
- You have the right for rectification and you are free to ask us to rectify the information that you provided us and think that that information is not accurate. You can also request us to complete any incomplete information.
- Under the right of erasure, you have the right to ask us to delete your information under certain circumstances.
- Under the right to restrict processing you have the right to ask us for not to process your personal data or information under certain circumstances.
- Under the right to portability, you have the right to ask us to transfer your information or data to another organization or to you under some circumstances.
- If you really want to exercise your rights feel free to contact us and we have one month to respond to your request.
We always focus on child protection and we also ask the parents to observe their children while they are using the internet.
Udyog Mantra is always restricted to collect information from the children below the age of 13 and if your children somehow provide the information you are free to contact us and we will delete all the information provided by your child.