flipkart seller login | Flipkart Seller hub | bank of india balance check number | flipkart seller account| flipkart seller central | flipkart seller panel
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company that was founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal (not related). The company started as an online bookstore and has since expanded into a wide range of products, including electronics, fashion, home goods, and groceries. In 2018, Walmart acquired a 77% stake in Flipkart for $16 billion, making it one of the largest acquisitions in the e-commerce industry.
Flipkart has grown rapidly over the years and has become one of the most popular online shopping platforms in India. The company operates through its website and mobile app and offers a range of payment options including cash on delivery, credit/debit card, and online wallets. Flipkart also offers its own delivery service, Ekart, which helps ensure the timely delivery of orders.
In addition to its e-commerce platform, Flipkart has also launched several other services, including a digital wallet (PhonePe), a video streaming service (Flipkart Video), and a loyalty program (Flipkart Plus). Overall, Flipkart has played a significant role in the growth of e-commerce in India and has helped bring online shopping to millions of people across the country.
Table of Contents
Flipkart has a large and diverse seller community, which comprises individuals, small businesses, and large enterprises. If you are interested in becoming a seller on Flipkart, you can sign up on their website and create a seller account. Here are the steps involved:
- Go to the Flipkart website and click on the “Sell on Flipkart” button, located at the bottom of the page.
- Register as a new seller by filling out the registration form with your personal and business details.
- Once your registration is complete, you will need to provide your business details, such as your business name, GST number, and bank account details.
- After providing all the required information, you can start listing your products on Flipkart. You can upload product images, descriptions, and pricing details.
- Once your products are listed, customers can start placing orders. You will receive the orders and can start fulfilling them by shipping the products to the customers.
- Flipkart provides various tools and resources to help sellers manage their businesses effectively, including a dashboard to track orders and payments, marketing tools, and seller support.
As a seller on Flipkart, you will be required to comply with their policies and guidelines, including those related to product quality, pricing, and customer service. You will also be charged a commission fee for every sale made through Flipkart.
Increase your Sales Revenue by Selling on Flipkart
If you want to increase your sales revenue by selling on Flipkart, here are some tips that can help:
- Optimize your product listings: Make sure your product listings are complete, accurate, and attractive. Include high-quality images, detailed product descriptions, and competitive pricing.
- Offer competitive prices: Price your products competitively to attract customers. You can also offer discounts and promotions to boost sales.
- Provide excellent customer service: Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints, and provide timely and accurate information. This will help build trust and loyalty among customers.
- Use advertising and promotions: Take advantage of Flipkart’s advertising and promotional tools to reach a wider audience and increase sales. You can run sponsored ads, participate in Flipkart sales events, and offer special deals and discounts.
- Fulfill orders quickly and efficiently: Make sure you have a streamlined order fulfillment process to ensure that orders are shipped quickly and accurately. This will help ensure customer satisfaction and positive reviews.
- Build your brand: Use Flipkart to build your brand and establish a loyal customer base. Offer high-quality products, excellent customer service, and unique value propositions to stand out from the competition.
Overall, by following these tips and consistently providing high-quality products and services, you can increase your sales revenue and grow your business on Flipkart.
Flipkart Seller Registration
To register as a seller on Flipkart, follow these steps:
- Go to the Flipkart website and click on the “Sell on Flipkart” button, located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Register” button to create a new seller account.
- Fill in your personal and business details, including your name, email address, phone number, and business name.
- Provide your business details, such as your GST number, business type, and bank account information.
- Complete the seller registration process by agreeing to Flipkart’s terms and conditions and providing any additional information requested.
- Once your registration is complete, you can start listing your products on Flipkart and selling them to customers.
Keep in mind that Flipkart has specific policies and guidelines that you must comply with as a seller. These include quality standards, pricing guidelines, and customer service expectations. Make sure you review these guidelines carefully to ensure that you are meeting Flipkart’s requirements and providing a positive customer experience.
Additionally, Flipkart charges a commission fee for every sale made through its platform. You will need to factor this into your pricing strategy when listing your products.
Flipkart Seller Login
To login to your Flipkart seller account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Flipkart website and click on the “Seller Login” button, located at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your registered email address and password in the login form.
- Click on the “Login” button to access your seller dashboard.
Once you are logged in, you can manage your orders, update your product listings, and track your sales performance. You can also access various tools and resources to help you grow your business on Flipkart.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page and follow the prompts to reset your password. If you are having any issues logging in, you can contact Flipkart’s seller support team for assistance.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Flipkart Seller
Advantages of being a seller on Flipkart:
- Large customer base: Flipkart has a large and diverse customer base, which can help you reach a wider audience and increase your sales.
- Easy setup: Setting up a seller account on Flipkart is relatively easy and straightforward, allowing you to start selling quickly.
- Marketing tools: Flipkart provides various marketing tools and resources to help you promote your products and increase sales.
- Seller Support: Flipkart offers dedicated seller support to help you resolve any issues or challenges you may face.
- Secure payments: Flipkart provides secure payment processing and ensures timely payments to sellers.
Disadvantages of being a seller on Flipkart:
- Commission fees: Flipkart charges commission fees for every sale made through their platform, which can impact your profit margins.
- Competition: As a seller on Flipkart, you will face competition from other sellers, which can make it challenging to stand out and attract customers.
- Compliance requirements: Flipkart has specific policies and guidelines that you must comply with as a seller, including quality standards, pricing guidelines, and customer service expectations.
- Platform issues: Like any online marketplace, Flipkart can experience technical issues or glitches that can impact your ability to sell and fulfill orders.
- Negative reviews: Negative reviews from customers can impact your seller rating and reputation, making it more challenging to attract new customers and generate sales.
Overall, being a seller on Flipkart has its advantages and disadvantages, and it’s important to weigh these factors carefully before deciding to sell on the platform.
New Features of Flipkart Selling Hub
Flipkart Selling Hub is a platform for sellers to manage their online business on Flipkart. Here are some of the new features added to the Selling Hub:
- Real-time sales dashboard: The new sales dashboard provides real-time insights into your sales performance, including order volume, revenue, and returns.
- Inventory management: You can now manage your inventory more efficiently with the new inventory management tools, which allow you to track stock levels and update product availability in real time.
- Promotions management: The promotions management tool allows you to create and manage promotional campaigns, such as discounts and special offers, to attract more customers and increase sales.
- Order management: The updated order management system provides a more streamlined and efficient process for managing orders, including order fulfillment and tracking.
- Catalog management: The new catalog management tools allow you to create and manage your product listings more easily, with features such as bulk upload and editing capabilities.
- Analytics and reporting: The Selling Hub now offers more comprehensive analytics and reporting capabilities, allowing you to track your sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
Overall, these new features in the Flipkart Selling Hub can help sellers manage their online business more efficiently and effectively, improving their sales performance and customer satisfaction.
Revenue Generated by Flipkart Selling hub
Flipkart Selling Hub is a platform for sellers to manage their online business on Flipkart. The revenue generated by the Selling Hub depends on the sales volume and commission fees charged by Flipkart.
Flipkart charges a commission fee for every sale made through its platform, which varies depending on the product category and other factors. The commission fee can range from 0% to 25%, with most products falling in the range of 5% to 15%.
The revenue generated by the Selling Hub also depends on the sales volume. As a seller on Flipkart, your sales volume can vary depending on the popularity and demand for your products, as well as your pricing and marketing strategies.
Overall, the revenue generated by the Flipkart Selling Hub can vary widely depending on various factors, such as product category, sales volume, pricing strategy, and commission fees. It’s important to carefully consider these factors and develop a comprehensive business strategy to maximize your revenue potential on Flipkart.
Features of Flipkart Selling hub
Flipkart Selling Hub is a platform for sellers to manage their online business on Flipkart. Some of the key features of the Flipkart Selling Hub include:
- Account management: The Selling Hub allows sellers to manage their account details, including personal information, bank details, and tax information.
- Product listing: Sellers can create and manage their product listings on Flipkart, including product descriptions, pricing, and inventory levels.
- Order management: Sellers can manage their orders, including order fulfillment, shipping, and returns.
- Promotion management: The Selling Hub provides tools for creating and managing promotional campaigns, such as discounts and special offers.
- Analytics and reporting: Sellers can access analytics and reporting tools to track their sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Inventory management: The Selling Hub allows sellers to manage their inventory levels, including stock levels and product availability.
- Seller Support: Flipkart provides dedicated support for sellers to help them with any issues or challenges they may face.
- Payment management: The Selling Hub provides tools for managing payments, including payment processing and payout management.
Overall, the Flipkart Selling Hub provides a comprehensive set of tools and features to help sellers manage their online business on Flipkart more efficiently and effectively.
Fee & Charges applied for Flipkart Selling Hub
As a seller on Flipkart, there are various fees and charges that you need to be aware of. These include:
- Commission fee: Flipkart charges a commission fee on every sale made through its platform. The commission fee varies depending on the product category and can range from 0% to 25%, with most products falling in the range of 5% to 15%.
- Shipping fee: Flipkart charges a shipping fee on all orders, which is based on the weight and dimensions of the product and the delivery location.
- Fixed fee: Flipkart charges a fixed fee on certain products, such as electronics and large appliances.
- Storage fee: If you choose to store your inventory in Flipkart’s warehouse, you will be charged a storage fee based on the size and duration of storage.
- Cancellation fee: If you cancel an order or fail to fulfill an order, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
- Return fee: If a customer returns a product, you may be charged a return fee, which is based on the product category and other factors.
It’s important to carefully review the fee and charges applied by Flipkart before starting to sell on the platform. These fees can impact your profit margins and overall revenue, so it’s important to factor them into your pricing and business strategy.
Flipkart seller dashboard
Flipkart seller login FAQ’s
The following information has to be provided for Flipkart seller registration:
All businesses are allowed to sell products on Flipkart. However, the following information is required for products to be sold on Flipkart:
Prashant Singh is Founder and Lead Author of UDYOG MANTRA , having MBA post graduate degree. We provide business growth consultant, business expantion, providing information about distributorship, dealership, franchise through udyogmantra.in